AIT Machining and Fabrication Division
AIT operates in a 30,000 square foot facility and is equipped with machinery and equipment to accomplish any industrial requirement related to machining, welding, repairs, and complete fabrication. Combined with over 30-years of fabrication experience and state-of-the-art equipment, including a 10-ton overhead crane that extends the length of our facility, our team of expert craftsmen can help with a wide range of custom fabrication and welding services that include, but aren’t limited to:
- Heavy and Light Fabrication
- Custom Fabrication
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard Fabrication
- Newport News Shipbuilding Fabrication
- Stairway and Walkway Fabrication (per OSHA standards)
- Ventilation Systems and Ductwork Fabrication
- Handrails/Lifting Eyes
- Steel and Aluminum Plate Rolling, Bending, Cutting, and Shaping
We are constantly making new capital investments to keep us on the edge of technology as our ever-evolving business environment demands. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes:
- CNC Plasma Cutting Table
- Lemas Rolling Press
- CNC Press Brake
- Plate and Rollers (steel)
- Head Saw
- Welding Machines
- 10-Ton Overhead Crane
The Advanced Integrated Technologies welding department can support the structural, sheet metal, and pipe needs for all fabrication and repair work.
- We have the capability to work with steel, aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, copper, copper-nickel, and HY130.
- Our welding processes include SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, and FCAW.
- We are ABS and MIL-STD certified. We are fully insured, and safety is our highest priority
Quality and Experience
Our management team understands the complex requirements of government contract management and coupled with our quality assurance processes, safety, and environmental adherence all projects exceed the most stringent of government regulations.
We provide highly qualified and experienced personnel who understand the processes involved in the supply chain and the frequent need for quick turnaround times. We take our jobs very seriously, and we ensure the highest quality work and utmost care and safety.
Excellent service, competitive pricing, and meticulous attention to detail are what make AIT a leader in the industry.
Contact us for an assessment.