Work with us! We’re looking for an experienced Warehouse Delivery Driver to join the Advanced Integrated Technologies (AIT) team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Warehouse – Delivery Driver (DD) will report directly to logistics and will be responsible for the day to day operation of standard warehousing duties of loading and unloading orders, stocking inventory and maintaining warehouse; transporting of equipment, materials and supplies as required, ensuring safe operation of vehicles required for delivery operations, and assisting in shop and warehouse activities to meet required workload demands. The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that all company and departmental policies are followed in the warehouse, on the jobsite, and in company vehicles at all times.
- Maintains vehicles and warehouse equipment (e.g. cleaning, inspecting, fueling, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Responsible for the pickup and delivery of material from vendors and other locations while minimizing risk to AIT. (Speeding, running through red lights, etc…)
- Other Responsibilities include but not limited to: Assisting Logistics Manager with building and landscape maintenance (e.g. Carpet cleaning, Mowing grass, taking out trash daily, Painting, cleaning bathrooms daily etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining tool inventory when picking up or delivering
- Assists in segregation and security of conforming and non-conforming material.
Apply online or reach out to Human Resources at email@example.com or 757-416-7400 to schedule a confidential interview.
View our benefits package HERE.
AIT is an EEO employer and does not discriminate against age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.