Work with us! We’re looking for a talented and qualified Programs Administrator to join the Advanced Integrated Technologies (AIT) team! Our mission to service the ships that serve our country is what drives us. By joining our team, you will be making a difference in our economy, workforce, and national security.
The purpose of this position is to provide ERL (Event Readiness List) support for each of the Non-Complex Programs. Reports to the Non-Complex Program Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track production schedule by updating start/finish dates; activity status (started, in progress, completed); planned and physical % complete for each program.
- Track and update the Reservation Task Request (RTR) log (items include work item, paragraph, budgeted man-hours/material dollars, expended man-hours/material dollars, remaining man-hours/material dollars) for each program.
- Track and update Request for Contract Change (RCC) log (items include work item, RCC issue date, settle date, cycle time, paragraph) for each program
- Track and update WAF log (items to include, work item, WAF #, and status) for each program.
- Track and update Test and Inspect Plan (items to include work item, ticket number, inspection type and name, paragraph, inspection status, etc.) for each program.
- Track Required Report List (to include, work item, report number, paragraph, CFR #) for each program.
- Track Condition for Request (CFR) Log (to include work item, CFR submit and answered date, CFR status) for each program.
- Track and maintain AIT Work List (GFI); Ship’s Force Work List (GFI) and Civilian Work List (GFI) for each program.
- Communicate with QA Manager, Production Manager, Non-Complex Manager to ensure that all data is received and uploaded into the system and reported in a timely manner.
- Coordinate various required reports involving QA and Production Department and distribute to management team as directed.
- Assists Non-Complex Program Manager, Production, and QA with NMD support, admin duties as needed.
AIT offers competitive wages with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability). Get paid what you are worth.
AIT is an EEO employer and does not discriminate against age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.