Work with us! We’re looking for a qualified and experienced Business Development Manager to join the Advanced Integrated Technologies (AIT) team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The business development manager is to open up a new market that will boost the income of the company. This involves strategic planning and forecasting.
- In identifying new business opportunities, part of the job is to collect and compare pertinent data on the target market, from which recommendations and proposals can be drawn. Seeking opportunities will often require the business development manager to attend outside meetings and conferences. Joining related conferences and symposiums that will extend the reach of the business is also necessary for exploring partnerships that will improve profitability. Presenting strategies for expansion and studying the company’s
competitors are specific responsibilities of a business development manager.
- Create and manage customer relations.
- Investigate complementary industries to see where needs are based on objective data.
- Review, analyze and anticipate what bill and legislature are becoming top industry priorities and determine where the gaps are that AIT can pursue.
- Investigate and bid open Request for Quotes/ Proposals (RFP’s) and author AIT’s responses within the requested timelines.
- Survey industry customers to find out if they are in trouble and need insightful rescue. Build solution and present.
- Determine “best value” for customers based on tangible and intangible requirements.
- Validate business cases and projects for revenue generation and fulfillment ability.
- Work with the comptroller to determine projects’ financial health on a regular basis.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Five years’ experience industry experience is required. Good written and oral communication skills are also non-negotiable for business development professionals since much of their responsibilities involve engaging the market and industry players, not to mention formulate business strategic plans.
AIT offers competitive wages with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability). Get paid what you are worth.
Apply online or reach out to Human Resources at email@example.com or 757-416-7400 to schedule a confidential interview.
AIT is an EEO employer and does not discriminate against age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.