Date Posted: 02 February 2015
Job Description: Team Leader
Level of Education:
- Graduate of high school, GED, trade school, or industrial school.
- Supplemental vocational training beyond high school in shipboard installation trade desired.
Job Category: Shipboard Industrial
Job Title: Team Leader
- The candidate must demonstrate ten (10) years current shipboard experience as a job foreman related to performing and managing Alteration Installation Teams in SHIPALT installation projects.
- Experience shall reflect understanding of, and demonstrated compliance with, standard Naval ship repair policies, procedures, and waterfront operations requirements at typical US naval bases and shipyards.
- Experience shall reflect understanding of, and demonstrated compliance with NAVSEA Technical Specification 9090-310E.
Qualified applicant must be able to work aboard ships, climbing, bending, and working in confined spaces. Must be a U.S. citizen and be eligible for a government security clearance. Drug testing required before hiring.
Ten (10) years experience in Auxiliary systems, including; HM&E system repair, installation, modification, and testing of Navy equipment or systems.
AIT is an EEO employer and does not discriminate against age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.